Friday 22 May 2009

Planning

1 slide- music: Angels- Y no se que paso... If I had a chance
2 slide-I'd show you how much I love you
3 slide- How much I care,
4 slide- And how much you mean to me.
5 slide- new song: LU- La vida despues de ti... If I had chance,
6 slide- I wouldn't ever leave you again,
7 slide: I would stay by you forever,
8 slide- No matter what.
9 slide- new song: El mundo detras- RBD (starting from 0:55) If I had a chance,
10 slide- I'd buy you all your favourite chocolates,
11 slide- I'd lay by your side,
12 slide- And whisper "I love you".
13 slide- Music: Anahi- como cada dia...If I had a chance,
14 slide- I'd run away with you on a lost island,
15 slide- Music- inalcanzable by RBD... We'd walk along the shore holding hands,
16 slide- And have long sweet talks.
17 slide- If I had a chance,
18 slide- To go back in time,
19 slide- I'd shout out to the whole universe, "I LOVE YOU!"
20 slide-David Bisbal- digale... But now it's too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment