Tuesday 12 May 2009

Design Specification

*My poem has been approved by Mrs. V.

*I still don't know how long will my video last, when I get the pictures and the music chosen... I'll see. I probably won't last longer than 3 mins.

*I'll choose images that will match with my poem, since it's a love song, and it's sad I won't use effects as much... the resolution will by high, and ofcourse in the end, I will do copyright and write down where I got my music from and the pictures, from what site... etc.

*I will write one line per slide.

*I will use some catchy font, probably colours black and pink :)

*I will use different transitions for each slide, image..

*I will write a list of songs that I think go with the song, I still don't know which ones exactly.. but I'll let you know ;)

1 comment: